- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Tag 3 financeWeek: BlackRock, Aktuelle Trends bei ETFs
3. November 2021 @ 19:00 – 21:00 UTC+0
An Tag 3 der finance Week begrüßen wir Harald Klug (Managing Director, Leiter Institutional Client Business Germany, Austria & Eastern Europe), Patrick Langwieser (Associate, Institutional Client Business) und Konrad Kleinfeld (Vice President, Institutional Sales ETF & Index Investments) von BlackRock.
- Harald Klug, Managing Director, is a member of BlackRock’s Institutional Client Business and Head of the Institutional Business in Germany and Austria. Mr. Klug joined BlackRock in 2016 as the COO of Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe. Prior to joining BlackRock, Mr. Klug was a senior member of PIMCO’s Executive Office responsible for strategic, financial and operational initiatives. During his eight years with PIMCO and its parent Allianz Asset Management, Mr. Klug held various client-facing and corporate roles based in Munich and Newport Beach.He started his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers where he was a consultant for risk management in the financial services industry.Mr. Klug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BBA degree from Lancaster University.He is a CFA charterholder.
- Patrick Langwieser is a member of the German Institutional Client Business based in Munich and responsible for sales and relationship management within the Professional Pensions & Non-Profit Client Segments.He joined from Assenagon Asset Management, where he worked in Institutional Sales. Before that he had various internships in Investment Banking and Asset Management at Societe Generale Frankfurt, LGT Capital Partners in Zurich, and Tecta Invest GmbH and VKB Group in Munich.Patrick earned a MSc in Financial Markets with a major in asset management from EDHEC Business School in Nice, France and a BSc in Economics with a focus on monetary economics from Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich, combined with a semester abroad at UFSJ in Brazil.Patrick joined BlackRock as part of the graduate program in 2018.
- Konrad Kleinfeld is a member of BlackRock’s institutional ETF & Index Investments team in Frankfurt, serving German corporates, industry pensions and foundations. Konrad joined BlackRock iShares in 2017 as iShares fixed income sales specialist. In addition, Konrad functions as senior business lead for BlackRock’s Junior Talent Program in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, as leader for BlackRock’s Green Team efforts in Germany, and represents BlackRock at the Wirtschaftsrat der CDU e.V. in Hesse, Germany.Prior to joining BlackRock, he spent 7 years as Vice President in the award-winning Global Flow Credit Team at Nomura International plc in London and Frankfurt where his coverage included global asset managers, private banks, CVA, overlay and correlation desks. Konrad has over 17 years of work experience in institutional fixed income trading, sales and banking and started his career as corporate bond and credit derivatives trader. He was also quoted and interviewed by numerous media outlets including ARD, n-tv, DAF, FAZ, Suddeutsche and Handelsblatt. Konrad’s economic views and forecasts are part of ZEW’s monthly financial market survey and indicators of economic sentiment.Konrad is also a part-time lecturer for multiple facets of finance, analytics and economic policy at numerous universities including the University of Oxford and was also a summer school lecturer for finance, artificial intelligence and machine learning in finance at King’s College London (University of London). Konrad is also a member of the Royal Economic Society (RES), the German Cambridge Society, and the Federal Association of German Economists and Business Economists (BDVB).Konrad is a trained and certified banker and he studied banking, business and development studies in Cambridge, Hannover, London and did further studies in Oxford.